Back Again!!!

Options
Hey Everyone, I finally had enough. Quite awhile back i was using MFP faithfully and had great success, I lost 42 lbs, was exercising and eating healthier and feeling great. Then i fell off the wagon and before i knew it was back to old habits, as a result I gained all my weight back except for 9 lbs. I went to the Dr. the other day and we discussed it, she suggested i get back to MFP immediately and here i am. I was glad to see some of my old friends are still here and i am hoping to make some new ones as well. I am struggling right now cause getting started is the hardest part for me. I am going over to look at the recipes and then off to the grocery store and to walk the park. I have to start exercising slowly again as i have let myself get so out of shape. I am open to any suggestions anyone may have to help me keep a positive attitude this go around, to stay on track and not fall off again. I am so miserable with this weight back on, i am tired all the time. thanks to you all. Have a blessed and successful day!! Thanks again

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Prayers for your success,I have faith that you can do this. Alice
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Keep with it and I know you'll be able to reach your goals and get all that weight off again! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    You know from experience that MFP REALLY DOES work! Soooo, this time stick with it and work with your numbers through better food choices (MOST of the time!) and exercise (dancing to oldies is my very favorite exercise, besides walking) and the weight WILL come off again! :happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome back!!!