20lbs in 60 days.....who is with me!!

Options

Replies

• labellavita5
    Options
    Me too! I would be SO happy. We are going to Disneyland November 11 - and I want to look ok in pictures :)
  • hooperlious1955
    hooperlious1955 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm onboard with you. I want to drop 10 pounds by october 18. I've never been this heavy, well i did when I was 9 months with child. I'm 56 years old 5ft 4"... Not a happy camper. I just got back from a week in Cancun, MX maybe it was the food and drinks everyday all day LOL.. But it's got to come off. :tongue: I have 56 days to do this. 8 weeks. a little over 1 pound a week. Let's do it.
  • Just_Ames
    Options
    I am most definitely in!

I have my own reasons for wanting to do the same. I want to lose 20-25 pounds by the end of October at the latest because I just signed up for the Queen of Ink model search through Sullen Clothing on Facebook. So now I have even more reason to get my *kitten* into shape.

What I would love than to win something like this! That even though you have a lot of tattoos, you are still beautiful. That even though you may have had a rocky past, you are still strong. That even though you are a mother, you are still sexy!
  • DENALI2017
    Options
    What about the reverse? 60lbs in 20 days.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! I need a challenge!!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I think I will try too! Add me though people- I need the encouragement!
  • lsg15
    lsg15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's a yes for me!!
    Not sure how we keep connected.
  • jlb13
    jlb13 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me as well please (I'm also going on a cruise on the 28 Oct, but from Aus), I'll just need to convert lbs to kgs LOL.
  • sporterfield5083
    Options
    count me in for sure!!!
  • avocat01
    avocat01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • irisheyes7177
    irisheyes7177 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I just started the Dukan Diet and dropped 5 pounds...I know it's probably only water weight...but damn it feels good! Super motivated to lose 20 and then I can get off the diet!! I start the Cruise phase tomorrow....can't weight to eat me some veggies. :)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I'm in! Need to revisit my doctor in two months so this perfect!
  • jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Okay guys and gals I'm creating the group now, do we want it private or public? And I'll post a topic in there
  • veggiegirl115
    Options
    Me too! I'd like to be 15lbs lighter by the end of October!!
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I want to do it,but im stuck on a plateau for almost 6 months,20 pounds is my goal though.
    Im chainging my strategy,so hopefully ill comedown atleast a bit from the 20 pounds.
  • jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Okay guys here it is!!!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7994-20-in-60-yes-please

I had to have three people to get the group started so I randomly picked three people and invited them. I think the rest of you can click to join, it you have problems let me know!! i'm going to go ahead and post the first topic! WE CAN DO THIS! Probably don't want to the group to be too HUGE but hey can't turn down motivation!
  • Dynexdino
    Options
    Sounds great to me! I wanted to lose 10 pounds a month anyways slit would be awesome to have some other people on the same track, especially since I only signed up yesterday.
  • marybell82
    marybell82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im in!!. Cant wait for Halloween!! going to go all out this year! =)