100+ 2 Lose!

Options
Started last Friday....Have 100+pds to lose in my Goal at being 150pds US....Anyone else in same boat? We can do this! Who's with mi? Hope to make New Friends/Supporters:) Muahs

Replies

• Sparkle3131
    Options
    Hey I've got 100+ to lose to! I'm gonna add you :-) More support is ALWAYS welcome!!
  • TinaP413
    Options
    Me too! I am not going anywhere very fast. I get discouraged.
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    i started planning on 100, but the more i lose the more i think that if i really lost 100 i would be a skeleton haha. add me though girl :)
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose as well :) Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Cambury108
    Options
    I have LOTS to lose more than 100 but I am doing my in mini goals so right now I am on the 40lbs lost goal and so far I have lost 12. I weigh in again in a few days so I will see if I have lost anymore. Please add me as I am on here daily and I need all the friends I can have who are in the same boat as me. We CAN do this!!!!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    Started last Friday....Have 100+pds to lose in my Goal at being 150pds US....Anyone else in same boat? We can do this! Who's with mi? Hope to make New Friends/Supporters:) Muahs

Yup..I started March 1st, 2012 on here and I am not 1/2 way there yet but little bit by little bit...it's comin off! Feel free to friends me !
  • sparkleponyprincess
    Options
    125+ to lose here, and I'm already down by almost 10 after 3 or 4 weeks. Could always use some friends on here who're in the same spot! :flowerforyou:
  • fishpondbubble07
    fishpondbubble07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100lbs to lose also. Seems like it's going to take forever. I also need as much support as possible- so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    Congrats on the 8 already lost...GO YOU! I weigh in tomorrow...Hope I lost the 2pds for the wk, in goal of 8 a month and 96 for the year...
  • cls13594
    Options
    This girl right here! We can do it!! :)
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am for sure, anyone want to add me do so :)
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fittin' in this category quite nicely! Feel free to add me as well. 100 + to lose, would like to be down an additional 20 by Christmas.
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I haven't got a specific goal of how many lbs I wanna lose at the moment, I just want to be happy in a bikini!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Sparkle3131 Congrats on the 8 already lost...GO YOU! I weigh in tomorrow...Hope I lost the 2pds for the wk, in goal of 8 a month and 96 for the year...
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @TinaP413...I get the same way too....I gained so much when I moved from the North-Midwest to Alabama, its so hot and humid down here, that I don't sleep much, and gained partial insomnia so I don't sleep much, and sleep is VERY important for metabolism and or having a higher one....I got inspired when I saw "LuLu" I think her name is on "america's got talent" for pole dancing and I like most woman want to be wanted and needed and to feel sexy like the small girls spinning around the pole...I just started jogging in Jan. I went from 265 to 250 clothed last wk, and I want the confidence LuLu has and want to post workout vids on mi Youtube channel w/o far of what others will think of mi weight...We can and will do this....
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @earthtoemilyy...just viewed your pics and OMG I would <3 to be your size!!!!!!!!!!! Yes 100 would be too much for you, but congrats on your 20+ lost so far chica....
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Amonroe1343...just viewed/read your Profile...COngrats on kicking your EX to the curb...Like the "if you can't have mi, at mi worst, you sure as hell, don't deserve mi at mi best" quotes, comments and photo's I see on Pinterest and Facebook....You mos. Def. deserve Mr. Right chica and I'm LQQKING FWD to seeing you on the Biggest Loser and congrats for making a stand....Go Team #Amonroe1343:)
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Cambury108...Hey we all gotta start somewhere....I'll be happy if I EVER see a size 10 US again...like you I learned hard way you gotta put yourself first to take care of your family...I see your a Ma and Full time worker too, so its easy to get a "bucket of deep fried something" b/c we are busy busy busy....I just found and realized there are some YUM YUMs in the freezer isle in veggie section that i can microwave and be done in 5mins...LOL who would of thought....I feel so stupid, but its nice to know, I'm not alone and there are others out there....Go #TeamCambury108
  • mellert1004
    Options
    I would love to loose 100 pounds, my goal for now is set at 75 more pounds. Add me if you wish, I can always use support.
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @HollywoodDJ...43pds lost TD(to date) You go chica....that is AWESOME! I hope to lose 40 by Christmas....BTW your Profile pic es GORGEOUS....You can do this.... Go #Team HollywoodDJ:smooched: