Turning 30 - would like to enjoy life more

Options
Enough is enough,

Everyone going on holiday and sharing their model perfect beach pictures with everyone of facebook. When I go away the best I feel happy sharing is a picture from the neck up and that is only if the lighting is good and the angle is just right.

It is the same story with me when it comes to everything really. A few reasons I want to lose weight:

1) Office Team building days, I have to know exactly what I need to do, to work out whether or not to book a day off so I don't embarrass myself on the inflatable assault course the office manager wants to do.

2) Girly weekends away - I have to always make sure I have really baggy clothes if I'm sharing a room with someone.

3) Zumba - there's always a class and always someone who wants to drag me to it because 'it will be fun' yeah fun to see me collapse on the floor looking like a wet beetroot.

4) Summer - Id love to wear a dress without a Gok Wang special holdin my bumps firmly in place so they don't wabble as much. I've given up on tryin to get a Gok Wang special to make me look smaller.

5) unhappy - my husband loves me, I have a job and an impending mortgage, car etc all the trappings of a double income and no children. Yet I cannot get out there and enjoy new things until I weigh at least under 15st

So that's my Goal, in 1 year to get under that elusive 15st but I have along way to go, are there others out there who don't just want to be skinny by want to just be active, just get out there and take part???

I would love to get some friends who want this to motivate each other