Would really really really like to find my own motivation

Options
Hi ,
My name is Sheena and I just want to give up , and I haven't even started - I want to find a regime that I can keep up in the long run not just for the next three months.

I'm slowly gaining weight and I just want to stop depending on my food to make me feel better.

I want to get fit !!

Sheena

Replies

• KarinaaD
    KarinaaD Posts: 43
    Options
    I Have a hard time as well :/ sometimes i just think to myself: Guys like fat chicks too right? because one of my motivations is guys. To motivate me (this might sound weird) i tell my siblings and parent to tell me i'm fat so that i have the strength to make their comments tell me "get your lazy butt and go do insanity and prove those people you can and will be different" i also imagine myself as a skinny person in a bikini to motivate myself to where i want to be and what i to look like. but that's me, we all have different things(:
  • allstardude17
    Options
    i was in the same place as you. but i decided to stick it out for a month to see if if i could really do it. i had a hard time finding motivation until i started noticing the change in the mirror...im 5'9" and WAS 230 lbs. as i started to see the change in how i look it just gave me more motivation. after 5 months i had lost 50 lbs. you just have to make yourself understand that it wont be easy and the long time it takes to see results is definitely WORTH it! :) also....inferno maxx from GNC is great for metabolism boost and to decrease hunger! i love it
  • sallen7
    sallen7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys , I think I found my motivation I put on a pair of Jeans today that has always been comfy , and loose and now i fit snuggly into it to the point where i have a muffin top..... I am definitely regretting that waffle :/ - I think yeah your right I'm going to set my self a months goal.

Hopefully , I can push my self there :)
    Sheena