Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Low Calorie, High Protein Cereal?

I found Special K Satisfaction which is good but looking for more options. I eat it with Almond Milk (1 gram of protein) so I need the actual cereal to have the protein but I'd like for it to be relatively low cal. Thanks!

Replies

• 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Kashi Go Lean is good. 13g protein, 10 grams fiber per cup.

It's not super low calorie. If I recall correctly, it's 140 calories a cup.
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    I'm eating my Kashi Go Lean Original with almond milk at the moment - 140 cal for a cup, 13 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber. For a really awesome snack top it with one of the 100 cal vanilla greek yogurts instead of almond milk. It'll add another 13 grams of protein and it's a LOT of food for 240 cals :)
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    I'm eating my Kashi Go Lean Original with almond milk at the moment - 140 cal for a cup, 13 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber. For a really awesome snack top it with one of the 100 cal vanilla greek yogurts instead of almond milk. It'll add another 13 grams of protein and it's a LOT of food for 240 cals :)

Yes - this is REALLY filling! When I travel I often take some baggies with premeasured servings of Kashi Crunch with me, and then all I have to do is grab a yogurt (available in increasing number of places like airports) to mix it with.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    After reading your other thread, I am not sure low calorie is what you need.....

Try no sugar added muesli. A European whole grain cereal with nuts and dry fruit. Healthy, satisfying and high in protein.