Definately not new to dieting but new to this site :)

Options
Hello all,

So here I am dieting...again....!!! I am more motivated than I have been in a long time so that's a start. I have between 110 - 115 pounds to lose and honestly I can't even believe that I let it get that far.

I am so tired of pretending the mirrors in my house don't exist though...so here I am dieting....again!!!

I wish you all the best of luck and add me if you'd like :)

Replies

• amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    Good for you this is a really healthy way to lose weight I've been on a month now and lost 12 lbs I've found that eating real food no fast foods or convenience foods are the best way. Diet and working out is the only way to do it I've tried everything from diet pills to the grapefruit diet and you have to get real with yourself this is hard but this way at least if you log what you eat and plan for things like birthday cake and a lunch out with friends you can have a happy and fulfilling life and not have to restrict yourself. Welcome I have about 90 lbs to lose and I'm gonna do it so if you need support im here!
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you will love it. Its changed my life. I was working out very hard in the gym and eating and drinking (alcohol) when ever. Always quite healthy food but a pile of it. So now I am in control. Love loggin and just back from 2 weeks holiday in Turkey with a half pound loss and a 1.5 loss in 2 days since I returned. Love it. x Enjoy and feel free to friend me. x
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    lets not call it dieting ... lets go for a lifestyle change. Also let's not lose weight lets let it go. If we lose it we're sure to find it.
  • stacik19
    Options
    Good for you for setting your mind to it. Have you ever heard of Genesis Pure? It is a great line of health and wellness supplements. I have had great success since starting these products 6 months ago. They have a lot of awesome weight loss products but the company is not just about weight loss but about overall health and wellness. I am down 3% body fat and frankly I just feel better now that I am healthier and am getting better nutrition overall. Let me know if you'd be interested in more information! Best of luck on your journey!
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Kelcey it seems we have about the same amount to lose! 23 days using this just about religiously and I am down my first 10 lbs! Feeling good and soon to start looking better! I agree with the previous responder about not looking at it as dieting. I am trying hard to just be healthier, shed the weight and move more and more. Change of lifestyle is where it is at!