Positive Support

Options
I'm interested in adding some positive support friends on MFP. I'm a 27 year old full time student who (like most of us on here) is trying to get healthy. I'm interested in finding some people to support me (& that I can in turn support them) I'm just over half way to my goal of losing 52lb. As far as exercise, I love cycling and hiking, and am learning to love jogging as well :)

What I'm not looking for is judgment. I'm not looking for a person that likes to point when I make a bad choice, we're all adults here and I'm looking for friends not parents. I'm super hard on myself and come from a background of disordered eating, so I don't deal with people who nitpick or judge me in comments very well. That being said, please be serious about your commitment to healthiness (ie: not be eating several thousand calories a day, or under a thousand) Let's get excited together about getting healthy and fit.

I thrive in a positive environment of encouragement and praise. Do you as well? I'd love to add you back and help cheer you up when your down or congratulate you on progress.