question about new design

Options
I see they are turning the old design off Wed. which I like the old one better but....
My question is, Will we still be able to post our tickers on our posts? A few of the post I seen on the new design didn't have any tickers.

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell the tickers are still showing up like normal...
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I've been on the new format since they announced it the other day, and haven't touched my signature at all. My ticker is showing up fine :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I still have my ticker but what happened to the emoticons? I see others still using them but where did they get moved to?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I still have my ticker but what happened to the emoticons? I see others still using them but where did they get moved to?

In the blue bar immediately above the box where you type your message, you'll see "add smiley" on the far right side. Click that and the emoticons will appear.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

In the blue bar immediately above the box where you type your message, you'll see "add smiley" on the far right side. Click that and the emoticons will appear.

Oh there it is. Thank you. :happy: I liked it better the other way. :ohwell: