40 days of logging

Options
shardown
shardown Posts: 258 Member
Hi everyone!

I've been on MFP for about 3 years+ on and off. I've lost, I've gained and I've fallen off the wagon many,many times.

However, this is the first time I've logged more than 30 days and I'm feeling a bit proud of myself. These 40 days have seen me working out at least 5 days a week, losing inches (but not kgs yet unfortunately) and gaining confidence in myself. I'm focusing on my eating habits now and it's become second nature to me to now look up the calories of the food I'm going to have before actually eating it and deciding if it's worth it. For instance, I'm going out for a team lunch (we do this every Friday) and I've looked up the place and the menu and have settled on having a grilled chicken instead of the usual bacon-cheeseburger I usually get and will opt out of a milkshake.

Not sure if this counts as a success story but it's a milestone in this lifestyle change and I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel.

:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!