A healthier life.

haleycue
haleycue Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! Just wanted to start posting here as a way to keep myself motivated.

I may be different in that I'm not looking to drastically lose weight. I'm 5ft 7 and 200 pounds, and to be honest, I'm alright with that. My weight is evenly distributed, I am usually pretty confident in myself, and I have a fiance that tells me my body is beautiful every single day.

But I am also a student going to school full time and working part time, so it's easy to fall into an unhealthy lifestyle. I'm using MFP to help keep me in line, making healthier diet decisions rather than resorting to fast food and whatnot.

So I don't really have a weight loss goal. I mean technically I set myself up to lose a pound per week, but I'm not really counting on that. I don't even own a scale. I just want to change the way I live my life. Healthy decisions, yay!

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    First off, Haleycue, WELCOME. This site is more about just what you are looking for, a healthy lifestyle, than about quick weight loss. It's awesome that you are so young and content with who you are. But the fact that you are wanting to find a healthy lifestyle at such a young age makes you a genius :)

You'll find lots of great tips and "secrets" from other members. Just find what works for you. Remember everyone is different. If nothing else, in logging ALL your calories, you get a good eye opener as to what you put into mouth, when, and sometimes even why. Eventually, you learn what is good and what works for you and next thing you know, you are living a healthy lifestyle with no problem, craving your exercise days, and all around feeling healthier.

We are glad to have you!
  • Hey! Welcome to MFP!! We're glad you're here! :smile:
    Here's to a healthy you!!
This discussion has been closed.