Only Week 4: Can I have an NSV?

Options
Yes I can. Since starting MFP and eating healthier, watching what I eat and being more active with exercise I have found that the depression I have dealt with the past 11 years seems to be almost gone. The bonus is I did it without medication.

I also feel more energetic and my skin feels less dry and itchy since I am properly hydrated. I am so glad I stumbled across this website when I was searching the web for a Free Calorie Counter.

:flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:

Replies

• ro1012
    ro1012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job. That is what is most important......how you feel. Keep it up and you will feel even better along the way. I love this website.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Thats amazing! Congratulations on that one!
    MFP is amazing
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That's great! So happy for you. Love this website too!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    Excellent! What a wonderful NSV.
    Best wishes for continued success on your journey to physical and emotional health.
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, week three for me and I feel this rush of energy and confidence that has been missing in my life since it took a whirlwind turn three years ago. Congrats on your NSV!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • haley0h
    haley0h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! I have dealt with major depression, self harm, and a very scary eating disorder since i was 13. now i am getting healthier and the right nutrients and support and counsiling i need and i am off all depression meds (still on anxiety meds tho)
    i am so happy to find someone else who has had success mentally with being healthier!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and cheers MFPers. :flowerforyou:
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a GREAT NSV! :smile:
  • JMJ1983
    JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    No Sorry, you aeren't allowed to have a NSV until week 12 the earliest!!! ;-P That is a grat NSV!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!