Motivation. It's Here!

I'm a person that is big on quotes. Especially motivational ones. I have a ton posted all over my desk.

So,I thought I'd post some of my favorites in hopes that they work for someone else too.

And if you have any quotes you want to add feel free. Don't have to be motivation, anything is welcome :happy:

"In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail." Anonymous

"Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen." Phillip Adams

"I believe life is to be lived, not worked, enjoyed, not agonized, loved, not hated." Leland Bartlett

"When you know what you want,and you want it badly enough,you'll find a way to get it " Jim Rohn

"Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." Ken Venturi

"Live like there's no midnight"

"Don't stumble of something behind you."

"A Kiss on the forehead is one of the sweetest things in the world."

"If we do not feel grateful for what we already have, what makes us think we'd be happy with more."

Replies

• eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Those are great! Here are a couple of my favorites.

“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”

"All of us are stars and deserve the right to shine"

“You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”