hello

Options
Hi all.
I have been using this app off and on for months but have recently committed to it 100% with a couple of girlfriends.
I am loving the calorie counting and exercising so much and feeling great but now that I am close to a month of doing fantastic I am struggling with the motivation I had before so I decided to come here and use the forum to perk myself up :)

Replies

• bamonfan
    Options
    That's great!
  • BoomerAngel
    Options
    I get motivation through my fitness-buddies! Without my one major fitness pal / workout buddy, I would not be so motivated. Also, having a trainer has helped me a lot. When I spend money and have a specific time, it holds me accountable. Use whatever tools you can to be motivated, but my main motivator is having a "pal" to workout. Me and mine are on the phone & texting several times a day, and we workout at least 4x a week. We bust on each other (in a fun way) all the time. The support system is HUGE difference in my daily goals. This web site is good, but having a real-life "pal" and trainer makes all the difference for me. Good luck!!:drinker: