Anyone who's kept it off 2 year or more?

Options
DrJanet98
DrJanet98 Posts: 138 Member
We all know it's relatively easy to lose weight on a new diet. Most dieters have lost hundreds of pounds in their lifetimes. The real trick is to lose the weight and *keep* it off! So, I'd love to hear from anyone who's lost a significant amount of weight and kept it off for two years or more. Anyone? I need some inspiration! :-)

Replies

• bombedpop
    bombedpop Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9". At 18 I weighed 220, and was down to 142-145 lbs within 2 years. I have not gone above 148 lbs since. I am currently 134lbs and aged 38. It is possible and realistic to keep weight off if you change your eating habits and move more.
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    We all know it's relatively easy to lose weight on a new diet. Most dieters have lost hundreds of pounds in their lifetimes. The real trick is to lose the weight and *keep* it off! So, I'd love to hear from anyone who's lost a significant amount of weight and kept it off for two years or more. Anyone? I need some inspiration! :-)

I didnt manage it, but my daughter has for 12 years. She lost 30 lbs. I am now aiming to lose my last 10 lbs and this time I will keep it off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!