Options
    You look great! Love the results!!! :D
  • Missanticipated
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic!
  • erookjr
    erookjr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow VERY nice results! You have a very nice shape. Keep up the good work!!! Imagine how it would be when you get to your goal! BAM!!!! Doing insanity as well.
  • DanaSpears06
    DanaSpears06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is INCREDIBLE! I just had a csection on 7-13-12 and am waiting for full medical release from my doctor so I can work out again. My husband and I will be doing the insanity program to help get the weight off and then the P90X to tone and (for him) bulk. Anyway, its nice to see such amazing results, and to know that it does work if I give it my all!
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258
    Options
    I can NOT wait to get this program. You look so great! Awesome job seeing the whole thing through. :flowerforyou:
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow those results are amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Marquerite11
    Marquerite11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I'm doing 30DS right now but after this I am sooo Do this!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
  • tmontgomery69
    Options
    WOW! Impressive girl! Keep it up! =)
  • cbrown19
    Options
    Great post! I'll remember the dig deep and embrace the burn!
    Great results! You can really see the difference in your tummy and back! Great Job! :happy:
  • newdirect
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing.
  • BrandyK1982
    Options
    Well done!:smile:
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Amazing result. Great job.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! You are looking good. Keep it up!!
  • orchid568
    orchid568 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. That took a lot of dedication and mental strength to get through it. Congratulations!!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    outstanding!
  • mfuimaono21
    Options
    Aweseome! How encouraging...
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing! starting insanity first thing tomorrow - had it for a while, just never came around to really doing it.... (would today, but I just got back from the gym) Can I hang your progress pics on my fridge for inspiration? :)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! I have 9 more workouts to go. You are so right, you have to be in the right frame of mind. Sometimes your head says you can't and it is hard to push yourself to think you can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!