GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options
UNTOLDSMILE
UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
For those of you with a video game interest, what's sitting in that console right now? I will get things started:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Replies

• UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    For those of you with a video game interest, what's sitting in that console right now? I will get things started:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Fine, I'll throw out another one:

Street Fighter IV

If no one answers I will keep this thing going on my own until it stops being funny for me....which is never.
  • natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    Batman: Arkham City
    LA Noir
    Assassin's Creed II (I've already played this, but I want 100% on those feathers, dammit!)
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    LA Noir
    Assassin's Creed II (I've already played this, but I want 100% on those feathers, dammit!)

I loved Arkham City
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    Skyrim.
  • Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Im a pc gamer :glasses: i've been playing LA noire lately. quite impressed actually!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm playing WoW & just finished a dungeon...LOL :P
    Still leveling my character... haven't played since May- started back up around 2 days ago.
    I have a level 54 hunter with BM. Can't wait until MOP releases next month! D:
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Shadow of the Colossus.
  • Notebooks
    Notebooks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    csgo and dota2, neither of them really living up to the memories though.
  • Buksh12
    Options
    @stephanie_autry

Yayy i thought i would be the only PC gamer :$ i love you ha ha! i have a lvl 85 mage and a lvl 80 warrior. :D

but 'ive not played it in over a year probably
  • Buksh12
    Options
    csgo and dota2, neither of them really living up to the memories though.

I had the BETA for CS:GO for a while but didnt play it that much to be honest... still unsure whether to buy it yet.. for £12 cant complain really.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    THERE'S EVERYONE! I'm so happy :.)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LA Noir

I loved Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Asylum. I picked up a used GotY edition for 15$ a month ago. I'm frugal with my gaming habits, financially and play time too. Also Diablo III but haven't logged on in over 1 month. Still on Normal mode. Haven't beat Diablo yet. >.> I'm casual.......wait more like diet casual........ 0 calories! lol
  • Notebooks
    Options
    The biggest problem seems to be the matchmaking.
    forces me to play on servers located across the world, and it seems to be a community-wide problem, everyone is playing with 150+ ping when trying to do ranked matches.

For a tenner you may as well get it, plays fine on any community server, just a shame the matchmaking is as bad as it is ^^
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    @stephanie_autry

Yayy i thought i would be the only PC gamer :$ i love you ha ha! i have a lvl 85 mage and a lvl 80 warrior. :D

but 'ive not played it in over a year probably

You're def. not the only PC gamer I have tons of friends on here who confessed to playing WoW daily! (they were mostly girls)
    Yeah, WoW doesn't have as many people on there now.. it's like empty sort of. Everyone left once Diablo 3 released. I played D3 the first week and beat the game- didn't think it was all that great. Then, went back to WoW LOL :p
    Don't get me wrong I have console games on my X360. I have GOW3, MOD2, COD, Fallout & L4D2.
    I sold all my other consoles: ps2, N64, gamecube, ds lite, nintendo sp, & gameboy color
    I no longer play Runescape- once I started playing WoW... don't think I will ever TRULY quit WoW!!
  • Buksh12
    Options
    forces me to play on servers located across the world, and it seems to be a community-wide problem, everyone is playing with 150+ ping when trying to do ranked matches.

For a tenner you may as well get it, plays fine on any community server, just a shame the matchmaking is as bad as it is ^^

I believe you can put a command in the console to limit the matchmaking system :)

mm_session_max_ping <number>

that should force it to find people around your area. i will end up getting it im sure in a week when i get paid ha ha!
  • Buksh12
    Options
    You're def. not the only PC gamer I have tons of friends on here who confessed to playing WoW daily! (they were mostly girls)
    Yeah, WoW doesn't have as many people on there now.. it's like empty sort of. Everyone left once Diablo 3 released. I played D3 the first week and beat the game- didn't think it was all that great. Then, went back to WoW LOL :p

Haha not sure that gives me any confidence thats its mainly girls... did i say i played WoW? i dont really........

Nah i did but over a year ago, i tried the Old republic but there wasnt enough variety.. i hammer cod mainly used to be MW2 but now MW3 although i havent played in a while..
  • Notebooks
    Options

I believe you can put a command in the console to limit the matchmaking system :)

mm_session_max_ping <number>

that should force it to find people around your area. i will end up getting it im sure in a week when i get paid ha ha!

Thanks for the tip!

Run n gun seems to work a little too well, and the spray patterns seem to be randomised which takes away from the charm of learning to use each weapon and properly counteract the recoil, 5 hours played this week, which is extremely low considering the thousands spent on it's predecessors.
    Still a good laugh though, already had a few hackusations thrown my way :)
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options

Haha not sure that gives me any confidence thats its mainly girls... did i say i played WoW? i dont really........

Nah i did but over a year ago, i tried the Old republic but there wasnt enough variety.. i hammer cod mainly used to be MW2 but now MW3 although i havent played in a while..

Yeah I'm a PC gamer on Jade Dynasty atm (Similar to wow but free until you get high enough to waste your life savings on lottos and refining that never works) YAY!
  • Buksh12
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!

Run n gun seems to work a little too well, and the spray patterns seem to be randomised which takes away from the charm of learning to use each weapon and properly counteract the recoil, 5 hours played this week, which is extremely low considering the thousands spent on it's predecessors.
    Still a good laugh though, already had a few hackusations thrown my way :)

I love making people rage with hackusations! i normally add to the fire with "yeah i hack.. so what?" they tend to leave quite quickly. run n gun shouldnt work in CS i hope! the whole point of CS is the recoil haha its not meant to be like COD. maybe i'l give it a go and see what i think...
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I was just playing Zelda for Wii