Weird Celebrity Crushes

Options

Replies

• gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i am 22 - so these men are more than twice my age - but Dennis Quaid, Kevin Costner, and Bill Paxton. Older brunette and blue eyed heart throbs. :flowerforyou:

I started jonesing for Kevin Costner at age 10, for serious. My mom thought it was hysterical. I'm nearly 30 now and I still want to do so many things to that man. Oh my word, he's scrumptious.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Yul Brynner. He's...you know...dead. So it's kind of an awkward thing to admit.

At one point in time, I also had a thing for Benicio Del Toro. In high school. While simultaneously being in love with Justin Timberlake. How bizarre is that?
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I have a grandpa crush on Christopher Walken..*sigh* He makes me laugh.

I don't blame you. He's amazing. He can act, sing, and dance all while being utterly hilarious.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Patrick Stewart.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Henry Rollins
    Holy crap me too since I was like 15 and saw Black Flag live. Raw sexuality!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    John Krasinski
    Seth Green
    Evan Peters
  • MissTexas25
    Options
    uhg, i suppose i could tell mine. it's embarrassing because even in elementary school other kids made fun of me for it except for my close friends....but my "celeb crush" has always been the........

HANSON (the boy band!)
    idk what it was about ZAC HANSON (the drummer) but he stole my heart :)
    of course now i'm older and i'm not as "obsessed" as i was as a kid but boy did i love them back in the day!

other (regular-ish) celeb crushes include Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs the show, Taylor Lautner, Gerard Butler,
    oh, and i STILL love LEONARDO DICAPRIO <3 tehe ;)
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Mark Walhburg....have loved him since Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch....he just gets better with age!!

12309460.png
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    kat dennings...she's awkwardly pretty
  • jpvieira
    jpvieira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I always had a crush on Ellen Degeneres. I'm guessing I'm not her type LOL. Also, Martha Stewart. And Alanis Morisette. I bet I am the only person to answer this that picks those three :-)
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I forgot one!

Jay Baruchel, I fell in love with him after seeing "She's Out of My League".

jay_baruchel.jpg

He's tall, skinny, and awkward, but SO adorable! :love:
  • vidvox
    vidvox Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I forgot one!

Jay Baruchel, I fell in love with him after seeing "She's Out of My League".

jay_baruchel.jpg

He's tall, skinny, and awkward, but SO adorable! :love:

I am also in love with Jay. Even though I'm old enough to be his mom... oops.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    My weird celebrity crushes:

Morgan Freeman (he seems so lovely, great sexy voice too)
    Anthony Hopkins (he's like, close to 3x my age, but damn, he is such a spectacular actor)
    Steve Carell (i dig a guy who's hilarious)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have had a long time crush on Alan Rickman because of his voice. And now I also have a crush on Noomi Rapace. I think I also had a bit of a crush on Leonard Cohen (also for the voice and his songs). I don't usually get crushes on celebrities because I don't know them and if I do it's usually for not the usual kind of reasons as other people. Oh, I met Ellen DeGeneres a long time ago and I got a crush on her then because she was really hot in person, but I don't have a crush on her anymore.
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I dont think its weird but my friends do. Benicio Del Toro
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Tom Hanks. Adam Sandler. I've always had a crush on both of them. Adam is funny, Tom is brilliant.... shyeah.

Johnny Cash. His voice, unfffffff.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    kat dennings...she's awkwardly pretty

Probably a lot of people have a crush on her.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    adrian brody i like weird looking people it's sexy to me :)

Big fan of Adrian Brody!!!!

Along with Alan Rickman and Mike Patton (lead singer of Faith No More) and Flea (crazy as hell and a little hardbody!!!!)
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Sir Patrick Stewart :blushing:
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    John Travolta ... or is he still hot? lmao ! Am i right? Either him Jason from Power Rangers... *sigh*