Need a few more friends!!!!! Please!!!!! :|

Options
I Love this site!!!!! I LOVE the people here!!!!! I spend more time here than i ever spent on facebook!
I do have some reallyy awesome friends here :drinker: .... but i'm looking to add a few friends who have the same goal as myself!!!! So its easier to lose the weight together....

Also i'm a bit of a lazy bum..n i always need a push!!!! So i need a few 'strict' friends who would regularly check up on me.... its sometimes too much to ask or expect from other people..... but still... !!!! Please help.... :flowerforyou:

I'm 5'2"
Current weight is 161 lbs and goal weight is 120 lbs!!!!

MUST lose 40 pounds!!!!!! :cry:

Replies

• anneruppert
    Options
    Hi, I love this site also. Your picture is beautiful by the way. I don't know what you are doing to work out. Can you give more details?

I myself am trying to fit into this costume for Halloween.

http://www.thisnext.com/item/35845C8E/Harley-Quinn-Costume

I bought it last year and couldn't fit into it. It was very disappointing. I only recently started working out.
    This is my schedule so far.
    Every other day is weights - lots of upper body and leg weights.
    Then 10 situps with it almost straight up.
    After that is
    10 min elliptical
    10 min biking interval
    10 walking at 3.0 pace

I have bad knees from a car accident so I am being careful on the walking.

On the alternate days I am doing the following:
    10 min elliptical hard
    30 biking interval
    20 min walking at 3.0 pace

I am eating under 1200 calories a day.

So if you want to lose, start with the eating and exercising at a easy pace with weights.
    The weights assist in losing weight quicker.

I will help encourage you if you help me.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yes well... I'm mainly focusing on Turbo jam... i try to do it every day n never miss it..since i LOVE it a lot!!!!!
    I usually do that in the morning.... Its my second week..... I do use weights but they're just 1kg each... i'm thinking of getting a little heavier ones soon!

and in the evening i recently started doing slim in 6....

I dont yet feel confident enough to workout in a gym.... but gradually when i build my stamina i will join a gym... and im watchin my diet... i'm not following anything particular...ive tried to cut down the fast food, soft drinks, non veg!!!!

n thanks...!!! thats about 4-5 yrs old pic.... i wish i look like that again!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I am eating under 1200 calories a day.

please dont eat UNDER 1200 cals. You should net 1200 after exercise...
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hey there!

i have similar goals, although i dont think i could get as low as you're wanting to.

i am 5' 4" am 156lbs and want to go down to 133 - i have lost 15lbs since being on here and have 23lbs to go.
    i need a good shove too sometimes, and have bullied several of my friends at work to join up, and give them a little telling off when i get the message that they havent logged in for a few days on my home page, i could do with the same back as i can fall off the wagon a fair bit :blushing:

good luck with your weight loss :drinker:
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anne, that costume is AMAZING!!!!

good luck!
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. My goal is 120 too (hence the name!). Anyone else feel free to add me too! :)
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 134 lbs now. I would love to get back to my perfectly fit 118-122 lb range. My first goal is to get to 125 lbs and then lose the last 5. Add me if you would like :smile:
  • anneruppert
    Options
    Anne, that costume is AMAZING!!!!

good luck!

Thanks. I am 5'6", 139 lbs. When I was in shape, I was 135 lbs and working out at Aikido - martial art 6 days a week and going to the gym every day. I then got sick with endometriosis and switched jobs all at the same time. I stopped going to both the gym and martial arts and started gaining weight. I would like to get back down to 125 lbs if possible. 135lbs is prime weight for martial arts if you are training all of the time. But I don't have the time to devote to getting in that kind of shape.

It does seem counter intuitive to weigh less and be in worse shape than weighing more, but I was rock solid when I took my black belt test. Probably the best overall shape of my life.

I know that I need to spend more time on cardio and it is getting easier each day. Plus my appetite is finally coming back. Yay! The endometriosis - hypothyroidism really stopped my appetite but caused me to gain weight. The only thing that you want to do is sleep or lay around. You have almost no appetite so you barely eat, but you also start gaining weight as if you ate a ton of food.

We went on a trip to New York recently and my goal was to look better in my dress. Now it is to look good in that outfit. I am hoping that the small short-term goals will motivate me. I look in the mirror and I want to like what I see. I feel like I was getting old before my time. I want my muscles defined again and to have lots of energy.
  • NicoleLeeay
    Options
    I'm currently 5'5" and 127 lbs, trying to get down to 120 as well :)
  • Bowl4life87
    Options
    Hi I am 25 years old 5'6 and 148 pounds. Feel free to add me :) I could use some extra friends and support here as well so if anyone would like to add me to I would appreciate it!
    THanks
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi, i am 24. i currently weigh somewhere between 173-175. im 5'7" and would really like to get down to about 145-150 ish. feel free to add me. im on here constantly. good luck