After Pregnancy weightloss. Half way to goal 35 lbs down

My highest weight was 220 with baby lost about 8 lbs after birth and stayed that weight. I could not lose weight for anything. I was nursing and had to eat so much not to mention always starving and if you want to work out have to keep it light same with dieting while nursing so my weight did not budge until I was finished nursing. I was down to 214 and was at 204 before joining mfp in june of this year. Now logging stuff makes me realize why I was never losing weight I was confused because I only ate one meal and snacked here and there. So now logging puts things in perspective. Now I am down to 185 and trying to get to 160 I am about halfway through my weightloss and just had to share. I hope to inspire people add if you need motivatation feel free to add me. My regimen is drinking slimfast 2 meals and eating a small meal and working out through the week doing zumba exhilirate dvd set. Its has not been all easy but you can do it if you put your mind (and body) to it! Here is my attempt at putting pictures.

24487629_7178.jpg Right after having baby

101_0232-1.jpg

101_0247-1.jpg To show how fat my face was

101_1404-1.jpg

101_1631-1.jpg

24487629_5781.jpg

101_2281.jpg Doing a blue steel face sorry im goofy....

Replies

• wow how do i get them to show???
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    If you change the IMG to img they will show!

24487629_7178.jpg
  • Aleara2012
    My highest weight was 220 with baby lost about 8 lbs after birth and stayed that weight. I could not lose weight for anything. I was nursing and had to eat so much not to mention always starving and if you want to work out have to keep it light same with dieting while nursing so my weight did not budge until I was finished nursing. I was down to 214 and was at 204 before joining mfp in june of this year. Now logging stuff makes me realize why I was never losing weight I was confused because I only ate one meal and snacked here and there. So now logging puts things in perspective. Now I am down to 185 and trying to get to 160 I am about halfway through my weightloss and just had to share. I hope to inspire people add if you need motivatation feel free to add me. My regimen is drinking slimfast 2 meals and eating a small meal and working out through the week doing zumba exhilirate dvd set. Its has not been all easy but you can do it if you put your mind (and body) to it! Here is my attempt at putting pictures.

24487629_7178.jpg Right after having baby

101_0232-1.jpg

101_0247-1.jpg To show how fat my face was

101_1404-1.jpg

101_1631-1.jpg

24487629_5781.jpg

101_2281.jpg

Doing a blue steel face sorry im goofy....
  • Aleara2012
    And you look amazing! Absolutely stunning! Good job!
  • thank you so much for taking the time to repost my pictures because im totally computer retarded sometimes & thank you for the kind words!!!!!
  • Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 138 Member
    Well done you! You should be proud of yourself.
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Great job! I can totally relate to always being hungry while breastfeeding. I'm breastfeeding my third baby and this is the first time I've actually had to try hard to lose weight while doing so. I've finally found a balance and I'm not hungry constantly. I've lost 23 lbs already and working on about 10 more.
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    You look great!
  • Beautiful and well done!!
  • thank you everybody!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!