Not weight related- Does this make me a bad person?

Options
So let me start by saying I love my husband very much, and am happily married. I am a newlywed, have only been married a year.
But I just found out my ex of 5 years is having a baby with his girlfriend. And it has really upset me for some reason. I was pregnant to him once about 4 years ago and I miscarried. I know it was for the best, because he would never commit to me fully, and played so many games, but I still can't help but feel hurt. I have since been told that I may never have children due to medical issues. My husband knows this and is ok with it because he already has 3 children of his own to his ex wife. But I feel like a bad person for getting upset over this. Has anyone else been through a similar situation, or am I just being ridiculous?

Replies

• animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    No you are not a bad person at all and I think this has nothing to do with your ex but more to do with the emotions surrounding having a baby, as it was with your ex that you happened to have the miscarriage so the fact he is now having a baby is just tying your feelings to him. xxx Take care hun and hope you have someone to speak to about this, as it may feel hard to speak to your husband about it as you feel he may not understand as your feeling have been set off by your ex. x