Scale Victory!

Options
kuger4119
kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
I'm officially done losing weight and am now the skinniest that I plan to be for the rest of my life. I started out on MFP on February 2nd at 177 lbs. I started things right by hosting a Super Bowl Party where I ate lots of pizza and drank plenty of beer so I weighed 179 lbs on February 6th. I stepped on the scale today and it read 150 lbs.

I now want to add 10 lbs of muscle over the next six months. I'll continue to use MFP to keep track of the calories that I'm taking in. Looking forward to 2000 net calories per day!

Thank you to MFP and its creators for making the most useful calorie tracking site around.

Replies

• triheart
    triheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Congratulations on meeting your goals! Your hard work paid off!! :-)
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I started things right by hosting a Super Bowl Party where I ate lots of pizza and drank plenty of beer so I weighed 179 lbs on February 6th.

LOL. So many diets begin and end like that. Congrats on making a lifestyle change and getting to your goal despite the party!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!