What are you going to be for Halloween?!?

Options

Replies

• Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Too early? Popycock! I'm already making my costume, and I'm watching Scream as I write this...heh, I get imto the spirit of Halloween early. It's only 68 days away, right?

Anyway, I'm going as a ringmaster. Red dress, black blazer or waistcoat (only thing I haven't finished), long white gloves, black tights, and black boots. And then, of course,the ever-important top hat. ;)
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    BATMAN! Always be Batman......:laugh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Snow White can't wait :smile:

sw.jpg

I want to be this too!! Where did you get it?

I got it online! I am in Ireland and this is where I ordered it from http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/tween-costumes/fever-fairytale-costume-teen.html
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Mr. Hand from Fast Times at Ridgemont High
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    id like to dress up as deeana troy from star trek next generation :) lol seeing as im a trekkie and all...
  • cbrown19
    Options
    Hahha! Great Ideas!
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    I have not discided yet I aways like to try to be something educational:smile::smile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be at work. Yay for working nights!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A 30 pound lighter version of my current self! I'm going to take my grandkids trick or treating and will hopefully pass for a teenager! :flowerforyou:
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    fat :grumble:
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    We're dressing our little one as a cupcake (She'll be a little over a year) And we're going to dress up as bakers :)
  • stacyfoo
    stacyfoo Posts: 47
    Options
    hopefully no longer pregnant! :) my due date is October 30th!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A sexy engineer
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think me and my gal pal are going to be Lalaloopsy dolls. If not that I'll do the sugar skull thing.
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I dunno yet....

But I have always wanted to paint my self Green and be the Hulk .... If I tried right now I would just be called The Bulk ..

Its all in the goals right ?
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    If I can fit back into my kilt I'll go as a Highland athelete. Grrrr.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but I need to think about it if I want to come close to last year's (Janet Leigh in the shower scene from Psycho, complete with a shower curtain) or the year before (Velma from Scooby Doo). Any ideas, please share! I like to win at the Halloween party :)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Asleep, hopefully.
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Last year Hubby and I were newlyweds (got married the day before!) and our then 17 month old son was a monkey. This year- I have no idea...
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    DSCN2973.jpg

^--This. Again, haha. It's actually my Ren Faire costume, but I love it too much not to take an excuse to wear it again, haha! Only this year I'm making a really cool mask to go with it.