Its just a struggle!!!!!

Options
Hi All,

Last year i did so well loosing 25lbs (yay me) this year i have really flucuated with my weight loss, one week I loose a pound then 2 weeks later its back on again, then my weight justs sits still for a while.
Its really annoying, I know sometimes i have bad days, but i still have 19lbs to go before my target weight.

I used to exercise 3-4 times a week, now i finish work and I'm exhuasted and starving that I end up going home and and cooking my tea ( which is healthy and low calorie)

Does anyone have any ideas or tips on how to boost my engery without increasing my calories to much, so i can get my *kitten* back down the gym.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Just go. That's my best advice. Because regardless of your energy, if you don't feel up for the gym, you won't do it.

Set a pattern, make it a habit.
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If it's been a while since your last visit to the doctor, you might want to have a routine physical to make sure your lab work is in good shape. Sometimes, chemical or hormonal deficiencies or imbalances can affect energy level. Also, there are times when I am totally exhausted exercising and find that drinking lots of water really perks me up. Some of us walk around in a perpetual state of dehydration and don't even know it. That can really affect energy levels. Finally, being really sad or depressed can affect energy levels. Whatever your situation, I hope you overcome it and have the quality of life you are striving for.
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If you don't take a multi vitamin you should start. You won't notice anything until about a month into it. Take it with food, there is research to support that it helps you absorb the vitamins better. Also, good old coffee :) If you don't have a nut allergy then use unsweetened almond milk in it with stevia or some other calorie free sweetener.