Could you go a year... without looking in the mirror?

Options
13»

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Not at all, why would anyone do that?

What a mess one would be.

I can put on some makeup without a mirror but doing my hair, contacts etc...requires it...plus I still like what I see.

Some researchers says I only have about 5 more years of liking what I see before age takes over.
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hahaha yeah right. I am one of the lowest maintenance females you will meet (no makeup, super short hair) and I still need a mirror every day. For starters, if I can't check I will leave the house with Alfalfa hair, and that look is just not good on anyone who isn't a boy under the age of 10. Also, I refuse to leave the house in any outfit that I have not approved in a full length mirror. What if my underwear print shows through my pants or something?? Nooo thanks.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    What if my underwear print shows through my pants or something?? Nooo thanks.

You are so behind the times. Underwear went out of style years ago! :tongue:
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What if my underwear print shows through my pants or something?? Nooo thanks.

You are so behind the times. Underwear went out of style years ago! :tongue:

I'm an old fogey like that. I still wear a bra, too. Craziness, I tell ya, but I'm stuck in my ways :tongue: