Whats Up for the Weekend?

Options
ATclassof2021
ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
So what are you doing for fun this weekend???? Anything exciting?

Not to much for me this weekend; long run Saturday morning, catch a movie with my son, catch up on yard and house and prepare for fun and sun in Florida next weekend....

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a house ready to rent out, so I have lots of sorting, packing, cleaning, taking bags to the dump, charity shop, deciding what I want to hold on to and packing it into storage boxes. And possibly moving a wardrobe.

On Sunday if its dry I'd like to go to the Mela festival.

And we have a bank holiday on Monday - woohoo!
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Gonna be hot and sunny here so Im taking the kids out on the boat for some fishing and skiing fun :bigsmile:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Off to visit my son in Canterbury on Saturday; back Monday afternoon.....making the most of the Bank Holiday!!!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Camping maybe? Visiting with family and friends :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Plan on boating! Hopefully the 50% chance of rain changes. :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    A rest day tomorrow and a nice pasta dinner - in preparation for my first half marathon on Sunday!
    I'm just hoping that I shake off the stomach bug I've had all week before the race.
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will be taking the kids to a car cruise tonight. Looking forward to Sunday, I'm going to have a little father son bonding session and take him to go see "How to train your dragon."
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Going to finish school shopping,then can stewed tomatoes,and food shopping oh ya workout to. I's a busy one for me.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm alternate day fasting so nothing tonight, probably go out for a meal with my fiancé tomorrow night then on to a bar, possibly meet up with friends.
    Sunday night we are off to a Jazz festival.

All of the above depend on the 2 typhoons that are heading for Taiwan :laugh:
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Just packing up my stuff to go camping in the Lake District. Might be putting the tent up in the rain though as the forecast isn't great. Typical British bank holiday weather!
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Possible dinner with my immediate family tonight. I'm thinking of cooking, so that it will actually be healthy. Tomorrow some friends who just moved into a house are having a cookout/party. Sunday is a baby shower for my cousin (ugh showers are the worst). Hopefully I can find some time inbetween to work out and relax!! Also planning on making some pickles with all the farmers' market cucumbers I have. Would much rather go camping this weekend!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Thrilling weekend coming up.

5km run Saturday followed by a trip to Kingston for my son's soccer game (only a bit over 2hrs drive time & will give me a chance to drop by the Adidas & Reebok outlet stores). Sunday is a 16km run & 50km bike ride.......
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Plan on boating! Hopefully the 50% chance of rain changes. :)

This!

Guess we're in the same ...uh..boat.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    It's my Birthday tomorrow :happy: So I'm going to make some good food, and enjoy it!
    Some of my friends are coming over and I'm baking myself a birthday cake as well, so no 'real' calorie counting for me tomorrow! I ate less during the week, so I should be alright :tongue:
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It's my Birthday tomorrow :happy: So I'm going to make some good food, and enjoy it!
    Some of my friends are coming over and I'm baking myself a birthday cake as well, so no 'real' calorie counting for me tomorrow! I ate less during the week, so I should be alright :tongue:

Happy bday for tomorrow!!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Since I got tonight off from work me and my best friend are going to go out to celebrate his birthday. We are going to watch the race at Bristol (BMS). :0) Then Saturday and Sunday I will be working :0( I just got to make sure I don't overdo it tonight by drinking to much lol I don't want arrested for indecent exposure or public nudity or end up in our local Busted paper. And plus I don't want to pack on too many calories either!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    HURRICANE PARTY!!! :laugh:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Catching up on sleep. *yawn*
    Dinner and improv on Saturday night
    General house maintenance
    Hopefully. Maybe. Do some painting.

Exciting huh
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 7 or 8 year anniversary with my boyfriend. Sunday is Big Brother..

wow I'm boring.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding to go to tonight, I'm going to try to squeeze in a 4 or 5 mile run tomorrow (if the rain stays away), and then hubby and I will probably go out to dinner tomorrow night. No plans for Sunday yet. May clean house and do some yard work. Exciting, I know... :-p