New to MFP with a lot to loose.

Options
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else is new to MFP and has a lot to loose? Any tips or advice are appreciated!

28352676.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been on here since April but been up and down. I've only just started to refoccus and am now determined. The most important thing is to make sure you log everything. Also try and exercise even if it's just a slow walk. Set yourself small goals. If you want to add me for support feel free.
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    I've learned to just take things a day at a time, and try to keep focused. Granted, we're all going to have our down and bad days, but as long as you bounce back, you'll do great. The people on here are so supportive and friendly, it's not even funny. Just remember that all the blood / sweat / tears / frustration will all be worth it in the end. I'm like you - heaviest I've ever been with a lot to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • rlouise14
    Options
    Thanks guys! I always seem to stick to it and loose weight for a month then fall off the wagon. I'm hoping that this site will help me stick to once and for all.
  • rf169606
    rf169606 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i agree with what everyone else is saying!

The biggest thing I learned honestly is to log every day. On days I do badly, I don't log and it always shows up in my weight at the end of the week. I'm also shocked by the calories in some things that I thought were healthy!

I have a lot to loose too and definitely need to focus a bit more. Feel free to add me for support as well.