Looking for motivation!!! :D

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Sing :) I started "My Fitness Pal" a little over 50 days ago and have logged in every single day. I first joined this program because I wanted to see what nutrients I was eating to prepare for my marathon training. I didn't realize how much sugar I was actually eating in a day! (it's pretty crazyyyy!) I also felt water heavy (aka bloated) a lot and realized that it was because I ate LOTS of chips, fries, and other salty fried foods. I decided to be more conscious of the food I eat, and exercise more to maintain a heathy lifestyle.

I need more friends to follow, to see which healthy meals they are eating (therefore, I can see how to still eat yummy food) but rationalize! I am not looking to loose a lot of weight, but to eat healthy, exercise, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. :D

Replies

• BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP, and great job in logging in everyday! That's the first step! This site will help you log your nutrition and see how you're doing and where you can improve. Good luck toy and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request.... You are headed in the right direction!!!
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend, that goes for anyone :3