NSV - My Shadow

Options
divinebird
divinebird Posts: 81 Member
Today while on my morning walk (which in itself is an NSV, that I've kept up with walking at all) I noticed my shadow on the ground in front of me. Usually I try not to look because while yes, a shadow is a distorted view of yourself, it still shows the overall shape of your body as it blocks the light. My shadow always looks very round to me. Today, though, it actually had an indent where my waist is beginning to shrink down. Oh, I have such a long way to go but still that was a huge boost to me.

My measurements have been pretty much the same throughout and my weight has gone down, but verrrry slowly...but there ARE changes. Stuff like this keeps me going.

Just wanted to share.

Replies

• Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It is a fantastic thing to see when you first notice it - isn't it. Great work - well done
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • TanzaMarie
    TanzaMarie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You definitely earned it!
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV, now want the sun to come out in the UK so I can go and look at my shadow!!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Good eye! I'm a visual person--stuff like that is a HUGE motivator to me. Nice! :drinker:
  • droberts3311
    Options
    You can do this and the important part is that you are. Keep going and don't give up, you are worth it. And you will see how much better you feel and all the things you want to do get even better. Just keep going steady. :flowerforyou:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING GREAT! Happy NSV to you!
  • TiffanieRandolph
    TiffanieRandolph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!! Small victories are still victories and they keep us all going. You cant win the war without winning the little battles! Best of luck to you and I am glad you are noticing changes!! Congratulations!!!!!! :happy:
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    That's awesome! ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!