I NEED SOME ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options
1235»

Replies

• ErinMichael86
    Options
    I need friends too! We should totally be friends and support each other girl!
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    I'm staying on this wagon, feel free to request me!!! I tried requesting you but I already made too many requests today lol.. I'm very encouraging and will support you!
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! The more comments this gets, the more friends we will all get! :heart:
  • 00KatelynElizabeth00
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I plan on being active and staying to this. I need some supporters, and I can help support ya'll too. :) thanks.
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    All y'all can feel free to add me. (:
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • briver2012
    Options
    Hi all, I am new to this site and looking for support from people in Melbourne to add as MFpals :-) accountability has always worked for me, let's motivate each other and shed those unwanted kilo's!!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I added you. Anyone who needs more friends can add me too.

I am 48 and started at way over 300 pounds. I'm at a weight loss so far of 98 pounds! It's hard, but we all need some support, especially if we don't have any at home!
  • MrsCaseyLane
    MrsCaseyLane Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is my 25th day logging in. Im on atleast 3 to 5 times a day. Anytime I need to log, Im on. So feel free to add me. I've got a lot to lose and plan on being here a long time!

totallydeviou, Im sending you a request!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I just hit my 580th day in a row here-I love havingfriends that are active and consistent with logging on here. Feel free to add me
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am a new regular, as I have only been using MFP about 2 weeks or so. But I log my meals and exercise every day. I have a lot to lose, so I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I use the app on my phone, and love, love LOVE the capability to scan the barcodes of my foods. Hubby likes it too and he makes a point to cut out the barcodes sometimes so I can scan them before I have dinner LOL.

I would love to have more support as well. Add me, if you would like another MFP buddy.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This is my 230rd day on MFP, I know I can be a supportive friend. I have few friends that support me and I return the favor. We have been successful with MFP in losing wieght and turning our lives around healthwise. If you are looking for a supportive pal, request me or add me. Whichever works for you, my track records shows I will be around MFP for a while.
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! :flowerforyou:
  • totallydevious
    Options
    KEEP IT UP PEOPLE! :flowerforyou: