Belly fat diet

Options
RieBerg
RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
Has anybody who is in the nirmal weight range, but wants to lose 10-15 pounds done the belly fat diet? I just finished the 4 day cleanse part, but now 1600 calories seems like way too much food to lose weight. My BMR when multiplied by 1.2 to account for activity is 1590, which means that if I eat 1600 calories a day, I would stay at the exact same weight. Is it okay to have meals that are 200-300 calories each instead? Thanks for anybody's input and results!

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Has anybody who is in the nirmal weight range, but wants to lose 10-15 pounds done the belly fat diet? I just finished the 4 day cleanse part, but now 1600 calories seems like way too much food to lose weight. My BMR when multiplied by 1.2 to account for activity is 1590, which means that if I eat 1600 calories a day, I would stay at the exact same weight. Is it okay to have meals that are 200-300 calories each instead? Thanks for anybody's input and results!

which belly fat diet - link ?
  • asticoral
    Options
    The idea is based on the Mediterranean-style diet but the short story is its basically rubbish; you can't "pin-point" or target an area for fat reduction based on diet.

Seemingly it has popularity due to the lifespan and general good health of the followers

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/flat-belly-diet