Whats your favorite Clif Bar?

Options
I used to like oatmeal raisin and walnut the best but I had a white chocolate macadamia nut today for the first time and holy cow was it delish!

Replies

• mss_anthropy
    mss_anthropy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cherry almond is the best.... which is kinda hard to find in my area. they tend to favor things like chocolate chip and white chocolate macadamia nu in the stores over heret, which are OK but that's not what i want lol
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cool Mint Chocolate and Black Cherry Almond are great flavors. Honestly, I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like! The Luna bars are great too.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I really like their Kids ZBars... the iced oatmeal cookie one is the BEST! Great for a pre-workout snack...
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend eats those and I get Luna bars, but sometimes I will steal his Clif carrot cake!!! yummmmmm

Sometimes he will steal my Luna chocolate dipped coconut (my favorite Luna) and then I point out on the package that it specifically says it's for women and he gets all worried that he's going to start growing lady parts or something haha.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I prefer the Luna bars since they are lower in calories than Clif bars. I like the macadamia one and the caramel brownie one.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Mint Builder's bar or Cool Mint Chocolate for the original energy bar. YUM!
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Maple Walnut is awesome!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal Walnut

Nom nom nom
  • turbodog14
    turbodog14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My favorite clif bar is the one that I don't eat and then choose to eat something fresh instead :)
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Coconut chocolate chip all the way!! Second fave is carrot cake.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Blueberry Crisp! Especially because it prevents me from wanting 500-calorie blueberry muffins as much.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    CHEERS!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Macadamia Nut.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Whichever one I'm eating at the time
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My favorite clif bar is the one that I don't eat and then choose to eat something fresh instead :)

Well in that case I'm not quite sure why you posted in this thread.. way to be a downer bro!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Luna bars since they are lower in calories than Clif bars. I like the macadamia one and the caramel brownie one.

Assuming you're eating 5-6 small meals a day the calorie count in a Clif bar is about what a snack should be for you.
  • Lidenbrock
    Options
    Peanut butter :-)
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    White chocolate macadamia FTW!
  • tracy_diva
    Options
    I really like the Peanut Toffee Buzz. Talk about good. I'll work extra in the gym for that puppy. yummo.:happy:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Crunchy Peanut Butter....hands down....but the Macadamia Nut one is pretty good as well.