Men on MFP?

Options
My brother was looking to get involved with this site, but he is 16, going on 45, and convinced that this site is "JUST for girls."

Guys and Gals, please prove it's not for me? :laugh:

Replies

• hmrsimpsonzealot
    Options
    My brother was looking to get involved with this site, but he is 16, going on 45, and convinced that this site is "JUST for girls."

Guys and Gals, please prove it's not for me? :laugh:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Well, this site is for anyone who wants to loose weight!! There are both men and women on this site so tell him to come and join us!:happy:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Banks will be surprized to find out he is a girl.
    Funny he had me convinced otherwise.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Last time i checked i was still a guy. Its good to see a young man who thinks he has the disipline to use this site. it has taken me a long time to develop that disipline.

Tell him to join up try it out and drop me a line. i will give any help or guidence i can.

Tim
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome.:flowerforyou: Yes there are gentlemen on this site as well, as all ages:happy:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I'm a WHAT??? Wait, if I'm a girl, that's the ugliest, hairyest mole I have ever seen down there!
    (of COURSE that was gross! I AM a guy after all!)
    I do have nice legs though, a bit hairy, but loooooong and lean. :tongue:

Tell your brother, there are a few guys on here. One of which is a 34 year old that played 13 years of football including college, and 7 years of college and mens rugby, is married, and drinks actual, real, beer on occation!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Come on young fella there are plenty of us guys on here. Get smart and join us now!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I'm a WHAT??? Wait, if I'm a girl, that's the ugliest, hairyest mole I have ever seen down there!
    (of COURSE that was gross! I AM a guy after all!)
    I do have nice legs though, a bit hairy, but loooooong and lean. :tongue:

Tell your brother, there are a few guys on here. One of which is a 34 year old that played 13 years of football including college, and 7 years of college and mens rugby, is married, and drinks actual, real, beer on occation!

Banks, Did you also score four touch downs in a single game, and your name is AL Bundy?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    LOL, now you sound like my friends! I had a car and everyone called it the bundymobile! Course that was cuz it was a 1978 Chevy malibu classic! But still. Hillarious. I have no shame though, look at this clipping from the local paper when I was in High school! BTW, I was Hare.

http://tinyurl.com/27tlcx

Sad that I still have this. Not my fault though, my mom made a scrap book for me years ago, and cleaning out some old stuff last week I found it. I thought it was gone forever! I couldn't resist when you mentioned it.

check this out, I was so skinny back then.

http://tinyurl.com/2xfc55

FYI that caption was all wrong. It went , Donald Parks, me (in the middle with the ball), and Ed Carnes.

Shameless, purely shameless.
    Oh, and No, I never scored 4 in a game. 3 once Vs. Cambridge, but never 4. I did have 3 interceptions once though. :laugh:

I AM Bundy!
  • Xtracrispy69
    Options
    weight loss really isn't gender specific. I choose this site to monitor my calories while working out to ensure proper intake, working great here
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK...

Check my profile, or my avatar to the left. If I'm not a guy, I've been using the wrong locker room at the gym!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    So lockedcj7, besides being a lumberjack and OK, are you a Monty Python fan too? :laugh:
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My husband just joined! He thought he didn't need this site - "I can do it myself! I keep track in my head." Ha ha. After watching my progress and his lack of it, he joined too. I feel like renting a Monty Python movie, haven't seen one in years. Remember when MTV used to play the show?
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Okay, I may be short, fat bald...but I am NOT a girl!
    Cowboy:noway: