For you fellow chocolate-lovers

Options
Although I'm sure this "recipe" is no secret and has been done by many, for those of you who haven't tried it, I strongly suggest that you do! It's a quick treat to prepare, easy, healthy and absolutely delicious!

Greek Chocolate FroYo -

Here's what you'll need:
-1/2 cup Fat Free, PLAIN Greek Yogurt (Oikos, Fage, Chobani are best.....Stay away from Lucerne!)
-2 teaspoons (more or less) of Sugar Free Chocolate Instant Pudding (or any other SF flavor for that matter!)
-1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)

In a small dish, mix all ingredients until smooth. Cover with lid/plastic wrap and put in freezer for 35 min - 1 hour.
.....That's it! After you've given it enough time to "chill", it'll be a super creamy, thick, chocolately variation of frozen yogurt.
As far as calories go, it really depends on the brand of yogurt you use. I use Dannon Oikos (60 calories for a 1/2 cup), so add about 20 calories from the Sugar Free instant pudding mix and you'll have a sweet treat for under 100 calories!

Some other healthy, delicious options:
-Add 1 tablespoon of unsalted natural peanut butter (i.e. Adams Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut Butter) to make it
like a Reese's Cup!
-Use Sugar Free Cheescake Instant Pudding mix and add some berries on top
-Use Sugar Free Vanilla mix and add some banana & strawberry slices on top

Experiment with it! So many great options to try and LOVE :smile: