60+pounds down..pics

Options

Replies

• BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    You look awesome and so happy! Good for you!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your nice comments everyone! :heart:
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Well done!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    wow look at you!! The before and after is amazing! Your face looks so much younger in the after photos. Not only did you slim down but wow you went back in time! Awesome!!!
  • ifitis2beitisup2me
    Options
    ooooh sezzy mama! you were already beautiful, now you're sizzlin'! you got it goin on, mama! keep up the awesome work that you're doing!
  • Ravin714
    Ravin714 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! The pics turned out fine...You sure have lost it girl!! Way to go! :happy:
  • christinafadia
    Options
    AMAZING!! you look STUNNING!
    keep at it!!
    :))
  • Feisty_Red
    Options
    Aww...thanks!! thanks! thanks :heart:
  • brandilacey
    Options
    Good for you!! You look beautiful!
  • TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're such a huge inspiration!! :D
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK!!!! You look great!!! :)
  • lambch0ps
    lambch0ps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! If I did my calculations correctly, you lost 60 lbs in 6 months? Your kicking butt sister!
  • Feisty_Red
    Options
    Gorgeous! If I did my calculations correctly, you lost 60 lbs in 6 months? Your kicking butt sister!

Well.. surprisingly enough...I lost 60 from Nov to April ..only 5 months..and now have stalled for 4 months..meh :grumble:
  • lambch0ps
    lambch0ps Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Well.. surprisingly enough...I lost 60 from Nov to April ..only 5 months..and now have stalled for 4 months..meh :grumble:

Or, you lost 62 lbs in 9 months, which is almost 7 lbs/month. Now that your close to your goal, its going slower.
  • Feisty_Red
    Options

Or, you lost 62 lbs in 9 months, which is almost 7 lbs/month. Now that your close to your goal, its going slower.

Thats a better way to look at things :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great.....u r an inspirational success
  • Feisty_Red
    Options
    Wow u look great.....u r an inspirational success

Thank you friend!!!!!!
  • Cletusg22
    Options
    Way to stick with it. Congrats on your success.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    wow look at you!! The before and after is amazing! Your face looks so much younger in the after photos. Not only did you slim down but wow you went back in time! Awesome!!!

I agree!! Fantastic job--congrats!!
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    you look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!