Noticed the weight loss for the first time tonight

Options
:smile: Just wanted to share this, I was trying on some new clothes tonight and for the first time I could actually see the weight loss, when I work out how to put pictures on I will. My husband who does'nt always notice has been telling me for ages that I have lost, but I could not see it until tonight.

I got very emotional because this has been a long journey and I still have a long way to go, just wanted to share this and to thank my MFP friends and others for their support.:bigsmile:

Replies

• kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

:drinker:

We look at ourselves with such a critical eye, so we're the last one to see it!
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! My husband and I have only noticed this week for me too and it feels great. :)
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • rachael52
    rachael52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It really does feel great, doesn't it? I've lost a few pounds and my very tight pants (all of them!) aren't tight now. I can sit down without having my fly unzip itself, and I don't need to suck in my breath to unzip to go to the bathroom. Yay.

Good luck and keep going, and remember you are doing this for yourself. I'm not getting loads of compliments from my husband but I personally feel better so I am going to continue logging and maintaining, if I can.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    those NSV's are sometimes better than seeing that scale move...to fit into something you haven't been able to wear in years or to look in a mirror and not recognize the person looking back...they are all there...great job and have a great day