Pedemeters Any Recommendations?

Options
Hi

I never know how many calories I burn from walking up steps and walking around. I like to try to be as accurate with my exercise and food logging as possible.

So I am thinking of getting Pedometers but I am not sure what kind I should get.

I know MFP under tools talks about "http://www.fitbit.com/" but I am not sure if this is over kill for me or what(maybe I just don't understand it 100%)

I know it has a log for food(but not sure why I would log it into that system when I MFP....I am guessing they sync or something).

The sleep tracking is a nice to have but not sure if it is worth it. I don't like the fact that it's another thing in my pocket and I have to remember.

Ideally I am looking for something that looks like a watch(my watch recently broke so if I could get something that combined it all that would be great). It has to track always(while I wear it) and accurately of course and would be nice if it can figure if your going up stairs or just walking on level ground and adjust accordingly.

I really don't want to spend more than $50 but $100 would be my max.