Starting Over & Need Friends Who Are Interested in the Same

Options
Hey There,

I am not a newbie in the slightest to this site but here I am 'beginning' again. My journey was cut short when I found that I was putting immense "effort" into my weight loss plan to no avail; not one pound, not one inch was lost. There I was discouraged and hating my reflection. But since June, I decided to embark on a new diet and fitness regimen that has helped motivate me and give me the energy to get off my butt. And guess what, I like what I am seeing & feeling so far. Now, only 40lbs to go!!!! :sad:

Okay, let me rewind; I am 24 years old, finishing up my college degree(last year, YAY:happy: ) and engaged to a wonderful man that I have known since I was 11. I am balancing studying and graduating with honors, home upkeep, preparing to move to a larger apartment, wedding planning for the upcoming year, and trying to not just coast by in life but live it actively, healthfully, and loving myself every moment. I am juggling a lot at the moment, but still count my blessings because what I am juggling are all good in nature and are goals to be accomplished.

I am deciding to BEGIN again, not because of a wedding, but because I began eating natural (ish) and am now very conscious of what I put in my body and how much more energy & awareness I have since starting my lifestyle modification. I don't want to call my journey a change, because to me it makes me feel like I am losing myself rather than the lbs. So this is just a reset..to get me to where I feel I belong and feel on the inside.

So here I am, looking for friends that are interested in resetting themselves/lives as well and who I can build a support system with to not lose ourselves, but the lbs that hide who we truly are.

Here's to hoping this journey ends with a smile.