35lb (15.5kg) lost and still going! (Pic heavy)

Options
CassieReannan
CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
Hi guys, I am posting my progress here today in the hopes to inspire others!

I started my journey on the 1st April 2012, and joined MFP a few days later. I have logged in ever since, counting up to 150 days. My start weight was around 255lb (115kg) and at 19 years old I felt like I was turning 50. I turned my habits around, started to eat better and monitor my calorie intake. In the past 5 months I have learned so much about the importance of BMR, TDEE and exercising. I eat my BMR or close to it everyday, my main exercise is walking and I am still losing. There have been weeks where I lost no weight and weeks I plateued but I never gave up!

SW: 255lb (115kg)
CW: 219lb (99.5kg)
GW: 175lb (80kg)

Starting face picture taken in January

4hcmy0.jpg

Starting weight 253lb in picture

2hxr53m.png

Some progress a month in

os7d09.jpg

11kg lost

qq6547.jpg

DAY 100!

15xo8z8.jpg

TODAY, under 100kgs! Big goal for me

xf20ys.jpg

Face today

ajkrv8.jpg

I am halfway to my goal with 15.5kg lost as of today, heres to the next 15! :drinker: Thank you MFP for making me happier, healthier and stronger! Never give up guys you can do this :smile: :heart:

Replies

• nccutieonduty
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing, this is really motivation for me. I am just starting and have a long way to go. Thank you and congratulations.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing, this is really motivation for me. I am just starting and have a long way to go. Thank you and congratulations.

Thanks, I will add you to my friends :smile:
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    Your doing great! Thanks for sharing.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good for you, the progress is great!! Keep it up!
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! Congratulations - and keep up the good work!
  • veganomom
    Options
    Thank you...very inspiring! You go girly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!