FUNNY MOVIES!!

There was a thread on here a few days ago, but I forgot to comment to save it & now I can't find it :(

So! I need some funny movies that are pure belly ticklers - not ones that have a huge sad part that gets overcome if you know what I mean - just a purely funny movie without seriousness :)

Replies

• queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    It's not out on DVD yet, but it may still be in theaters! The Watch with Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughan, and Jonah Hill. I never stopped laughing.
  • Oh I should mention that movies with Ben Stiller, Steve Martin & Will Ferrel are off the table as my partner cannot STAND them! lol
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    It's not out on DVD yet, but it may still be in theaters! The Watch with Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughan, and Jonah Hill. I never stopped laughing.

I'll have to scope that one out on the weekend some time :]
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Oh I should mention that movies with Ben Stiller, Steve Martin & Will Ferrel are off the table as my partner cannot STAND them! lol

I must say... Ben Stiller seems a little annoying and whiney. Will Ferrell thinks he is the most hilarious person on the planet and that bugs me.

Still, I'd go and see a movie with them in it if it's got rave reviews.
  • Raising Arizona is hilarious! an oldie but a goodie! One of Nicholas Cage's first movies...
  • From the looks Raising Arizona is a movie about a couple stealing a child & trying to get away with it O.o lol not exactly a belly of laughs as it would make me peeved off at them.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    21 Jump Street!
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Easy A, House Bunny, How to Tame Your Dragon, Tangled, New York Minute, Wild Child, Hoodwinked, Madagascar, Accepted, Night at the Museum.

You're welcome.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Undercover Brother.

Solid!!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    The Proposal was a great movie. Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. Me and my fiance laughed during the entire movie. No Strings Attached was pretty good too.
  • cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    My Cousin Vinny
    The Jerk
    The Naked Gun series

Just a few which come to mind....
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Oh I should mention that movies with Ben Stiller, Steve Martin & Will Ferrel are off the table as my partner cannot STAND them! lol

I must say... Ben Stiller seems a little annoying and whiney. Will Ferrell thinks he is the most hilarious person on the planet and that bugs me.

Still, I'd go and see a movie with them in it if it's got rave reviews.

will ferrel IS the most hillarious person on the planet
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    superbad

super troopers