Weigh In Day!!!

Options
mstanley
mstanley Posts: 121 Member
I weighed in today and I lost 3 pounds. I have been losing around 1 pound a week, but I honestly thought I had gained weight this week. I have been so hungry for the last week. I've been eating more (just can't help myself), so I was afraid to step on the scale. I couldn't believe it when I had actually lost THREE pounds. I just hope I don't ruin it on Thursday!!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself and your family Thursday. Just focus on Portion Control and NO LEFTOVERS!!!!!:laugh:

Even if you do overdo it, Thursday is only one day out of your life and you can just jump back on the wagon Friday morning.
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to TRY to stick mostly to turkey and salad, but I know I will have to have a little bit of dressing and macaroni and cheese. I'm going to try to make just one trip though. I have to focus on having will power. I also plan to stay away from the pie. Thankfully, no one is making any of my favorites this year, so hopefully I can avoid them all together.
  • mathilda12
    Options
    :happy: Great job! Plan your meals for Turkey Day - and stick with it. Also, plan to eat a small portion of the pie or stuffing that you crave. I'm going to make sure I don't stand around and nibble ... that's usually my downfall. Happy Thanksgiving.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I am very lucky in that if there is something I really like, but I know I shouldn't have, my husband doesn't mind if I take one or two bites off his plate. After I get a taste I am good to go. (most of the time:wink: )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!