I'm new

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to the myfitness pal site. I really like this site and hope that it will help me to reach my goal weight.
Arlene

Replies

• denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the myfitness pal site. I really like this site and hope that it will help me to reach my goal weight.
    Arlene
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    How did you do today? I did ok. So I should be skinny by tomorrow right? : )
  • denimangel
    Options
    I'm doing fairly well. While I have only been on this site since Monday and watching what I eat. Keeping track of what I eat and knowing how many calories are in what I am eating is really helpful. I am hoping that I can fit into the new dress my husband bought me for the special event we have to attend the end of the month. I needed to lose 2.5 inches in my waist for it to fit well... so far i think i have lost about 3/4 of an inch. So I"m on my way!!
  • denimangel
    Options
    One week... and I've lost.. 2.5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!
  • Doina_Smecicas
    Doina_Smecicas Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Just started this today and am hoping I can stick with it at least until the weekend. I set my goals quite realistic...as I know I never stick to them...:)

If anyone has any recipes on great low fattening everything, please share.

Thank you

TTYAS
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Way to go hisangel! That's awesome! Now doesn't that feel better?! : ) My weight is down also, and it's keeping me motivated to continue on.
  • izzyrut
    Options
    Hi there, i have just started this new diet/exercise programme on Monday, it is going good, i feel healthier although i am not sure that i have lost any weight yet, but today is only my third day in.
  • denimangel
    Options
    WOW!! Iost another 1.5 lbs!~!!!! this afternoon I tried on pants that I haven't been able to wear for 2 years and THEY FIT!!! With room to spare!!!! (size 10's). I am so excited. It is so nice to see the "fruits of my labors!" This program really works!!!