Back and recommitting to MFP!

Options
Hi Everyone, It's been awhile since I've posted here. I have still been logging my food in..but not all the time and certainly not really staying in my calorie intake range! Funny time to get back on track...right before Thanksgiving but is there ever a good time?!. For those who don't know me.. I'm Leslee..Married with two kids.. Halfway to my weight goal thanks to MFP! Life has been turned upside down for us with our 12 yr old diagnosed with Crohn's disease over a year ago... always in and out of the hospital so dieting has not been easy! For those who do know me.. Glad to be back and ready to reconnect with some mfp friends!

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Leslie! I just recommitted to MFP 3 days ago myself. I lost 42 lbs using this site and then fell off gaining back all but 9 lbs and I am really feeling it. So I am back on track taking it one day at a time and keeping the faith. I am having a little difficulty getting back in the exercise mode, have started walking but i know i need to kick up the exercise. Wishing you success in y our journey.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Thank and welcome back to you too! Fortunately I only gained about 7 lbs back ..but it has been fluctuating a lot in the wrong direction! I also am having a hard time with the workouts! I remember when I first joined MFP I was walking on my treadmill ALL the time...sometimes for up to 80 minutes. Now I am lucky if I get more than 30 minutes three times a week..A lot of factors weigh in to that one..new job position which is tiring and prevents me from getting home at a decent time in the evenings..along with frequent hospital stays with my 12 yr old who has an autoimmune disease..and on top of it all....my mom who lives on the other side of our duplex ..had a heart attack two weeks ago and Ive been taking care of her since... But excuses aside.. I REALLY need to get back on track with MFP!!!!!!!!!