Favorite Protein Powder

Options
Hey guys. I was wondering what your favorite flavor of protein powder is and who it is by. I've only tried Syntha-6 (Vanilla and Cookies and Cream) and Dymatize XT (Banana Nut and Fudge Brownie). Through my old job, a coworker let me try his Amplify XXL (Vanilla) flavor and it was pretty good.

I'm looking for a new flavor to try.

Any ideas?

Replies

• jebreject
    jebreject Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love Sun Warrior's Vanilla Warrior Blend. It's vegan, which might not be something you need, but I'm a big fan!
  • MyTime1207
    MyTime1207 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition is a great brand to try, various flavors. The best tasting that I have tried was Muscle Milk. If you try this one, be careful of the calories and fat.
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I like GNC Pro Performance® Whey ISO Burst All Natural - Vanilla, cause the only sweetener is Stevia. Heard too many bad things about Sucrolose/Splenda and Aspartame so I don't want these in mine and that leaves very few options. (At least here in Toronto)
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I like MyProtein chocolate nut flavour.....nom :smile:
  • roduk
    roduk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Allmax hexapro, decedent chocolate flavour
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    I like GNC lean 25
  • tallrunner
    tallrunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Vega Performance Protein. Completely vegan protein, for those of us that can't tolerate whey.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I like Beachbody's Shakeology and Muscle Milk.
    Good luck,
    Doni
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love Intek Evolution.. the vanilla is very good and the orange is like an orange creamsicle...yummmmm
  • Bassgirl51
    Bassgirl51 Posts: 117
    Options
    Sun worrior raw blend chocolate.
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I love Sun Warrior's Vanilla Warrior Blend. It's vegan, which might not be something you need, but I'm a big fan!

We use this one too!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Xtreme formulations Lemon Creme Pie.

Nothing comes close
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    The best one I've had so far is iForce Red Velvet Cake flavor.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    North Coast Naturals chocolate iso-protein. Best tasting all natural whey isolate I have tried so far.
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Biox - Xtreme Power Whey Complex - Vanilla Protein Powder , 27grams of protein in 1 serving.
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk Light Cafe Latte. Tastes like iced coffee!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Body Fortress.. I use choc/vanilla/strawberry daily! :smile:
  • DebBeury
    Options
    Love my protein/meal replacement shakes from Body Wise. Both the Chocolate and vanilla taste real good. I've tried several kinds and this one is good for me because it has only 1 gram of sugar, 20 grams of protein AminoFactor™ proprietary Protein Complex and a complex of branched-chain amino acids – To help build lean muscle. I blend it up in a blender or I use a shaker cup when I'm in a hurry. Love the taste and it's good for me :) I've lost 25 pounds so far!
  • larrymadill
    Options
    Optimum Gold Standard or if you want flavorless Optimum (On) AnyWhey.

If you are looking for a straight-up meal replacement shake Shakeology by Beachbody is still one of the best tasting and most complete shakes you can buy.
  • gigglebunny1
    Options
    Muscle Milk Light Cafe Latte. Tastes like iced coffee!

I'm going to have to try that. Sounds good!

Today I purchased the Vanilla Protein powder Curves fitness center sells. They had a day when they made up samples for patrons to try. I'd never tried protein powder before and thought it wasn't bad... but maybe it was the recipes that I liked :tongue: . I'll find out soon enough if it was the flavors, powder, or both :smile: