Obsession with the scale anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself several times a day too.. But I don't obsess over the numbers, I know they fluctuate a lot throughout the day. I mainly just do it out of curiosity. Also, I would like to just have a weekly or monthly weigh in, but I HATE going without a scale now. When I first started dating my boyfriend (over 4 years ago) I gained about 50 pounds in 3 months without even knowing it :noway:. My scale was broken during that time, and when I got a new one and hoped on it 3 months later expecting maybe a 10 pound gain, I almost fainted to see that I had put on 50 pounds...:explode: so needless to say I don't go without a scale anymore.. lol ((But I'm almost back to where I was when we started dating! (about 195) Then after I get there, I'll work on getting to where I was when we first met (about 180.)))
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself EVERY morning when I get up- after using the toilet and before I shower (when I'm naked... clothing weighs too much, lol) or eat. I refuse to weigh myself during the day because I know that I'll just weigh more as the day progresses, which will drive me NUTS.