I DID IT<I DID IT!!!!

Options
I have lost 20 lbs since starting on Jan 2nd. I started at 254.6 and this morning I am 234.4. I was hoping for this by the end of February and I got it on the last day. I was afraid to step on the scale this morning cause I did eat some chocolate yesterday I know it was emotional eating cause I took my mother in law to the doctor and found out she has Chronic Lymphocyctic Leukemia she will be 86 years old this year.

Now that I have seen the scale this morning it has motivated me even more not to give up.

Have a good day all:flowerforyou:

Replies

• abetterme
    Options
    I have lost 20 lbs since starting on Jan 2nd. I started at 254.6 and this morning I am 234.4. I was hoping for this by the end of February and I got it on the last day. I was afraid to step on the scale this morning cause I did eat some chocolate yesterday I know it was emotional eating cause I took my mother in law to the doctor and found out she has Chronic Lymphocyctic Leukemia she will be 86 years old this year.

Now that I have seen the scale this morning it has motivated me even more not to give up.

Have a good day all:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Good thing it's leap year.:laugh:

no seriously though, great work!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: Way to go:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome job!!! so proud of you!!!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATS !!!!!! that's an awesome loss. You shoud be very proud of yourself. :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:drinker: It goes to show that a little chocolate doesn't hurt :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Great job!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :drinker: I can't wait till I can reach that point as well!! HH:flowerforyou: