Best Jillian Michaels strength training - suggest!

Options
Of all the Jillian Michaels videos at Wal-mart, which is the best for strength training, especially upper body (arms and abs). I'm about to go get one but there are so many to chose from!

Replies

• littlenoms
    Options
    I've been doing both the 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown. Both are amazing and I would recommend either of them. Yoga just uses your body weight, where as 30DS uses your body weight and handweights.

I felt it in my arms more in Yoga Meltdown, but both are a full body work out.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    30DS is great for all over strength. My arms are usually screaming after my workout.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    none
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    The 30 Shred is a great DVD as is No More Trouble Zones and Yoga Meltdown. However, my favorite strength training DVD are Jari Love's Get Ripped series. Also, Kelly Coffey has some nice interval DVDs too! You can find all those on Amazon.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 and NMTZ are two I've tried and liked.
  • Barberini
    Barberini Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones is her most focused strength training DVD, I got great results. Her others (which I also love) are combination strength and cardio.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    30DS is Great!
    I love Level 2. Walk-Out Push Ups
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    30 day shred. And 6 week 6 pack.
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Thanks guys for your suggestions!! Looks like the top 3 so far are the 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and her Yoga DVD. Might try the Yoga since you don't have to use weights with that one to start out with. I guess I'll see when I get up to Wal-mart! Others, keep leaving suggestions, thanks! :flowerforyou: