Looking for a few gastric sleeve friends

Options
Hello my name is Mike. I was sleeved last May. Unfortunately it was far from home so support outside of my family is minimal. No groups or anything. I would like a few fitness pal friends who have had the gastric sleeve. I'm 40 years old and Highest weight was 458. I was 440 last Christmas and 398 at surgery. Currently 348 range

Thank you,
Michael

Replies

• wolfgirl78
    wolfgirl78 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request
  • CanadianPanda
    Options
    I was sleeved July 21st
  • cthompson580
    Options
    I was sleeved June 14
  • elimin8thew8
    elimin8thew8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am going through the pre-surgery process for the sleeve now and would love to have some friends who have been through it, are thinking about it, or who are just generally supportive!
  • woodchux
    Options
    :smile: I am having my sleeve surgery next Thursday and would to add a few friends to get tips on meals and such. Please add me if are willing.
  • wmflatt
    wmflatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my procedure done on August 27. This is the third week post-op, and I've lost 25 pounds since my pre-op liquid diet!
  • amishabbie17
    Options
    I had my gastric sleeve done Jan 2011 ... Started at 375 when i started pursuing the surgery (that not even being my heaviest), 345 day of surgery...and Today i am 211 lbs... I have a lil ways to go yet..but it was the best decision i have ever made for myself...saved me from myself more like it
  • SamanthaH10
    SamanthaH10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sleeved December 2011. I'm more than happy to have some fellow sleevers on my friends list! =)
  • sherrifm2012
    Options
    Hi Samantha,
    Looks like we are on a similar path, but you are 10 months ahead of me. Would love to be friends and get some advice on your fantastic success.
    I had the sleeve on 9/11. So I'm 10 days post op.
    I'll send you a friend request.
  • sashalarue
    sashalarue Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on 9/25/12 and i'm down 30lbs so far...best choice i made for myself...ever! add me as a friend if you like! :happy: