Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• kharper85
    kharper85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You were frikkin' hot in every single one of those pictures, just sayin'.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Inspirational !!!!!!!!!!! :')
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hot momma!
  • traceygandy
    Options
    I just started my journey on 4/1 and I myself and 5'4" and never weighed over 120 unless I was pregnant. Today I weight 165 and have about 30lbs to loose before my September vacation/late honeymoon to Jamaica. Your story inspired me and I am staring to get back into the exercise thing too. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures! Keep it up girl and you look great!!!
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Very inspirtational!!!
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are truly a beautiful woman and many people probably did skip to the pictures ;) I know what you meant by taking less pictures of yourself. If I take any pics of myself they are ALL head shots I refuse to have a full body picture taken. What I see in the mirror conflicts with the imagine in the picture. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring others that it is possible!
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 14 right now, I also am a similar body type/height, your pictures have really motivated me! I can't even imagine being a size 8, tyvm you look amazing.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! You have done such an amazing job!
  • Hannaaah1990
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous, well done!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on your hard work!
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! very motivational and I hope that I am seeing myself in the future as you have! Thanks for the share!
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are such a beautiful girl! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures!! :) Keep up the hard work!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow u look incredible! What an inspiration
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm a size 8 now but don't look nearly as good as you do. Great work!!
  • AmberF827
    Options
    Wow!!! If that is what I could look like, I wouldnt have words for how happy I would be. I too, am a 14. I have tried losing weight solo many times and have failed for one reason or another. I too, was the girl who carried her weight well and most were shocked when I told them how much I weighed. I have lost 45lbs over the course of many years. But I always seem to be on a rollercoaster ride when it comes to gaining it back. My goal is to lose 30lbs. I am 5"8' and bigger boned but I have also learned that is not an excuse to stay this way. I want soooo badly to be comfortable in my own skin. I want to be able to sit down on the floor and not be constantly thinking about if my back/tummy is showing. I want to be able to wear tank tops and not have a fight with the mirror about my arms or wear a dress and not be overly concerned about how my legs look. I can dress myself right so I don't look huge but honestly I am sick of making decisions about what clothes I should by based on how much of my tummy will show or if the pants that I want will show that god awful muffin top if they don't sit exactly where there should.

So I have started using the MFP calorie counter for a couple of days now and I feel much better about what I am eating and how much. BUT, I am at stand still when it comes to exercise. I have three jobs, all pretty sedentary for the most part. I am a nanny for a 9 month old and secretary for two different companies. I am very busy in the evening so I figured I have to fit in the exercise in the morning. So I decided that I should try jogging .....I got up early got my head into it and as I started to jog, I realized I was running. I pulled back and continued fighting with my brains inability to accept the word 'jog'. So I got 2/10mile down the road and threw up. Lovely. It was discouraging but I know that I need to find something that works for me that I don't despise. In don't know if its fair or not to judge a one time jogging/running/throwing up episode and say its not for me but I think that's what I'm doing.

I am in search of finding something that I enjoy that I can see myself sticking with because I enjoy it. If its possible to enjoy working. Haha! And when I get discouraged I just think about my best friends wedding which is in August. They had to size me for a size 16 I almost cried, in fact, I did cry. When I got home, of course. I want to be be proud of the pictures that will be taken. I want to stand in front of everyone and be comfortable with how I look. And know that my determination and will power and some much needed advice and support helped me become who I feel like I am inside. I have always felt like there is a smaller me waiting to be free. I want her to be free or at least very much on her way by August. I'm not asking for perfection, just a much needed, long awaited change.

I am married. My husband loves me for who I am and what size I am now but he knows I'm not happy with me. So as supportively as he can he says that as long as I am doing it the healthy way he supports me 100% I know my self consciousness gets in the way sometimes but I do what I can to be happy. I just think that if I'm more comfortable being naked then things will be better there too.

I guess that is all for now. You have inspired me. And proven to me it is possible. So with this novel, I end with Thank You for sharing your story.

Amber :)
    PS. You look incredible!!
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great work! Funny my fiance is also Turkish and we are about to get married there next year. Can you tell me how long it took you to drop all your weight?

Continued good health to you!

-Justyna
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are STUNNING!!! Amazing job!!!
  • LoriCARoberts
    LoriCARoberts Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, beautiful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!