You'll miss Mcdonalds after reading this...

Options

Replies

• hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Looking at that stuff makes me want to throw up. I am so happy I don't eat that crap anymore.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Big mac with extra big mac sauce.....I could drink the stuff.
  • Annzatgoal
    Annzatgoal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Actually, I had a MacD's caramel sundae this evening, enjoying every super-sweet calorie, and still ended my day with 3 calories to spare:)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I just don't like McD's anymore. I tried a couple of times at several locations and it was not satisfying. What is even less satisfying is throwing up a McDouble and Small Fry through my nose.:cry:

mac,container,dead,mcdonalds,rip,truth-1e22c385ed63259a355c1945a5f9ed00_h.jpg
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    STOP IT!!!!! Now i'm going to have nightmares about crispy, salty hot fries dancing on top of bacon sundaes while hot juicy burgers scream IN n OUT!!!!! Is there no decency in this world..... :drinker: :tongue: :smokin:
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You know for every doctored up picture of a Mcdonlads product I bet I could find a real life pic from a local store and that want will be come a OMG get it away from me.
  • Need2bfit918
    Need2bfit918 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    personally i crave in n out animal style burgers( preferably a 3 by 3), and fries. mcdonals just tastes
    bland.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I never really like big macs... I ate one, it fell apart! The burgers I make at home are SO much better.
    GOOD pickles, not the cheap soggy ones, hearty tomatoes that haven't been sitting around all day, fresh onions and crisp, not wilted lettuce. being made with 85/15 ground beef and perfectly seasoned.. My burgers rock.
    I also prefer red-roasted seasoned potatoes over their fries.

Their fried chix has some seriously wrong ingredients in there! I like frying my own, tastes SO much better and if I'm going to spend a boat load of calories on "ice cream" it's going to be the real deal!

Don't get me wrong, I love burgers, fried chicken and all that stuff. However, I'm going to do it, gotta do it right!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I had two classic Egg McMuffins this morning. Been awhile. Still tasty.

250px-McD-Egg-McMuffin.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I hate you all, because now I just want to drive over there and get everything.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    How the **** is it that I have never seen this Big X-tra?

Daddy wants.
    That's actually not a Big X-tra. That's actually a "Mega Tamago," and it's only available in Japan.
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    mc'dees tastes like water trash to me I've never liked that garbage.
    What is water trash?
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I never really like big macs... I ate one, it fell apart! The burgers I make at home are SO much better.
    GOOD pickles, not the cheap soggy ones, hearty tomatoes that haven't been sitting around all day, fresh onions and crisp, not wilted lettuce. being made with 85/15 ground beef and perfectly seasoned.. My burgers rock.

Their fried chix has some seriously wrong ingredients in there! I like frying my own, tastes SO much better and if I'm going to spend a boat load of calories on "ice cream" it's going to be the real deal!

Don't get me wrong, I love burgers, fried chicken and all that stuff. However, I'm going to do it, gotta do it right!

I am with you!!!! along with pizza from home!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    culvers.jpg

Culvers Butter Burgers rock my world.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Chicken Nuggets and Egg McMuffins! And, yes I still eat these, and I am still losing weight. WINNING!

Me too! Love them both. ALSO WINNING!
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    What is water trash?

Pretty self-explanatory
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nope don't miss it....haven't had Mickey D's in well over a year. I would rather have a Chili's burger or 5 guys.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

I am with you!!!! along with pizza from home!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I'm not much of a pizza person, but when it comes to many Italian dishes, I can rock it, from my own homemade sauce that simmers for hours. Mexican? Rock it. Chinese/thai/japanese? Seafood? Prime rib? Totally rock it. truffles, cheesecake, trifles, other tasty concoctions like thee best fudge EVER? I rock it. southern fried chicken and southern brewed sweet tea? o m g.

And that is where my problem is!
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    What is water trash?

Pretty self-explanatory
    Not really. You mean like trash that's been thrown into a river or lake? I would imagine that has all sorts of different tastes, but I certainly couldn't tell you what they are.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    McDonalds I never miss, sometimes Culver's or In and Out Burger, but nothing beats an Anchor Bar burger!

I would love to introduce you all to it...little dive in Superior, WI where you can get their 1/3 lb cream cheese green olive burger with fresh cut french fries for $4.25...and a vodka cranberry and your bill will reach $6.

You can get a sour cream mushroom burger or pineapple and swiss, or a cashew burger for $3.50.

If you're going to have the calories you might as well make it worth it!! :drinker: